Tok Craps La

Thursday, June 08, 2006

What's With World Cup

World Cup Fever? More or less like going to be a crappy fever. The world will turn topsy turvy.
Look at this Guy.


Baros The Hero?


Someone edited his photo and hated him. Why? He's a former Liverpool player. I betcha it must be an England supporter. Anyway I am rooting for Czech Republic. Don't ask me why, it goes back when I was just a small crap.

World Cup, going to be held in Germany. Hmm.... one crappy thing is have a look at the new mascot for it.

Huh? No more cute Mascots?

Whatever happen to those cute cute mascots that they had during the World Cup 2002. What does the Lion means? Of all things, a crappy lion. Well, it's worth the effort though. Of course I pity the guy in the mascot. He dresses with lotsa fur covering him, not that he doesn't have any hairs or any thing. Who knows the one inside might be a pretty model for all you know. HAW HAW!!

I Love This Mascot for 2010

I betcha that would be lots of expression if this was taken as the mascot. WTF is an hentai looking anime doing in the World Cup. Naw...it'll never happened.

Guess That's All the Crap about the coming World Cup. I'll be flabbergaster if England were to lose in the first match. But you'll never know, World Cup springs up surprises.