Tok Craps La

Friday, June 09, 2006

Germany in World Cup

WTC (What The Crap)...A few days before we heard someone bragging that England wasn't a good World Cup team (playing sense in a big competition). Well but look at the team as the one who has blatantly says it. Who else but the guy below...
Self Proclaimed Hero


The quote goes something like this,
"England are a good team. Yes, and they have very good players this season but I just don't see them winning the world cup. They are not consistent in big cups, thus I don't see them here. Unlike Germany who has been consistent in bigger cups."

Hmm very wise words from someone who let in 2 solo goals by Costa Rica,Wanchope rules.

Based on my review, I see flaws in their defense. Relying too much on their offside trappings instead of really tackling.

Here's MY RESPONSE!!

EAT SHIT


Next coming match. ENGLAND!! Let's see whether they are the better team in this World Cup, but guess I am still a Czech Republic fan no matter what. Sad to see Milan Baros won't be playing in the first match. But then, what am I to complain, there's Koller.

You heard it RIGHT

2 Craps:

  • crap, crap ...... no others team beside Argentina.

    By Blogger LouYea, at 3:56 AM  

  • louyea,

    don't go using my name. You're jealous coz the czech is not like your crappy team. HAHA

    By Blogger Weird Dan, at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home