Tok Craps La

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What's with People with England!

England? The future world cup winners. ROFLMAOBBQSAUCE.
Have a lookie down there.


If England wants to win the World Cup, well I think they need to wait a few more years. If England is depending on Crouch to win the World Cup, well wait until Peter Crouch is much more agile and mature. Compare to another tall player, which is Koller from Czech Republic, the only thing Crouch has over him is the ability to fall easily (you know, his physique).

I am bigger & taller than you!

Anyway I am tired of people keep on talking about how good is England when I just saw their previous games playing just like bunch of lucky people. Where's the England that we saw playing mostly on EPL? WHere's that quality? They're pretty lucky that Gerrard always save their asses. I am sorry those die-hard England fans who are mostly not even English themselves, I just don't see England winning the world cup this year with their lacklustre performance. Screw me if you want, but that's how I see it. With their crappy defense and their crappy tactics of using one tall guy who falls over so easily and can't seem to use his header for goal poaching purposes wisely, what can England do?

2 Craps:

Post a Comment

<< Home