Tok Craps La

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Crap Like What It Was

OK, this is one funny title.
But today, I just wanna crap for awhile. Be warned that it brings no meaning sometimes. If you find any meaning on this piece of crap, then good for you. If not, just take it as a piece of crap. Well, afterall my name is craps rite?

Basically some people can live on crappy stuffs happening around their crappy lifes. But what can one do usually to improve their crappy lifestyle. Mostly none, due to their laziness and I-Dont-Give-A-Damn attitude. I wonder why? Is it being bred into them since they were young or do they have crap genes.

Albeit, I found an interesting post searching for crappy stuffs, more importantly crap and WALLA, here comes McShit (or McCrap). I wonder, if you see this during lunch time, will you be having McDonalds for lunch. LOL



Have a happy crappy day then.

1 Craps:

Post a Comment

<< Home