Tok Craps La

Friday, July 14, 2006

Accidentally In Love

What do you mean accidental? Why accidental? How come someone can accidentally fall in love with someone else...*snaps fingers* just like that! I always wonder, is it really love? Or just a sign of woof woof love.

The only love I know is crappy. That is Love me and I. But somehow in this lifetime it beats loving someone that only knows how to demand and not sure where their future is headed with not even knowing what they want to do for their living. Yes, love is a feeling, but feeling without proper life planning is the craps. You can't go on living with feel. With the current economy, love is there, but how can one go through life with just feel. That's why, I will always be the crappy me, even though someone ask me to find crappy's wife/husband. Too bad....

Come and eat this. My piece of crap.

ps: Sorry, no pun intended. Is just one small and short post.

1 Craps:

Post a Comment

<< Home