Tok Craps La

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cosplay Rox

How many of you have ever actually been to a cosplay?
A rough meaning of cosplay - people dressed in anime characters for display. LOL

Most of them whenever I see are always into buying the original sets of cosplay costumes instead of making one. I feel aihz...even costume parties where it used to be a competition as to who can be the best costume is not even more a costume party.

People just go to shop and get their craps from there. All they ever got was just some premade stuffs. I believe everyone's imagination level has dropped down to a negative value. Well I was until now looking for one originality of one's own creation of a cosplay costume.

FINALLY...I found one, he's super original that I can't keep my horse on. It's the best of the other cosplay that I've ever seen. No one has ever had this kind of cosplay costume compare to this guy, even though his(a guy) is not as fancy as the rest of them, at least he's original. My salute to this guy.

For those that don't know what I am talking about. Have a look at our Cosplayer.

GUNDAM

I am GUNDAM
Credits to Cosplay.com