Tok Craps La

Sunday, July 02, 2006

England Woes World Cup

A Blow For the English. The English thought they deserved better, what with a showing of a an injured Captain, a "red-faced" Rooney, a funny always miss the goal Lampard. The most important of all is the game started changing when I see the "Rooney" was RED-carded, though with some bitter foul cry from some people that I know who said that it wasn't fair. I mean some people get emotional over this, but then this is football or soccer for the American pundits.

The first thing I want to show is how can someone who proclaims he's good in Club football, praised like hell(heaven) as one of the best midfielder and goal poacher but always missed all his goal scoring chances in the World Cup. I think the World Cup is his jinx. Even a penalty was also missed. Hmm...Who am I talking about. Of coz the almighty fallen Frank Lampard.

I hate my World Cup

Penalty also saved, goal scoring chances also missed. Hmm... I wonder why that Sven never changed his position with Gerrard's.

Some incidents that caught my eye during the England match was STAMPING. What's THAT? Hmm.. the famous stamping that if it was harder would have crush one's balls. LOL
Opps Wrong Ball There

But the wonder of it all, that guy can stand a few 60-70kg of weight on his balls. I think he must have had a rock solid 'tool'.

So be it, England lost. Don't go whining all you England fans, just because they lost. It's not the end of the world. It's only the end of their Cup. Though I am the one rooting Portugal on that glorious fateful night(evening).

2 Craps:

Post a Comment

<< Home