Tok Craps La

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Klinsmann Era

When I saw the match, it was a way of saying, "Now That's What I call football!" Kudos to both teams. But looking at the match stats, the Italy has like so much shot at goals compared to the Kaisers.

"Buenos Sera, Gracie"

The only thing that tickle my nerves were the antiques of Juergen Klinsmann(Kaiser's coach) with his jumping up and down yelling this and that during the game. I was trying not to laugh, but somehow can't cause is really funny. But after the match he's pretty much the man we wanted him to be. Kudos to him though for leading a non-hopeful team before the World Cup to be amongst even the final 4.

I'm done shouting, I've got nothing to say!

One thing though, Jans Lehmann has always assured himself as the top keeper, denying mostly anyone trying to score goals. I am sure if you've seen the previous post on Lehmann, you'll see that he boast he's capable to emulate the O' Kahn factor again. But having played in EPL where most of the players there can only last 90 minutes, he's finally been beaten FLAT.
Look Ma...I dodge the ball!

Hmm...Lehmann oh Lehmann...
Anyway Ballack seems the worst, always falling down anytime he kicks the ball somewhere else, he just have to go into an opposition way and fall down. No wonder Chelsea brought him over. They've got an army of SUPER DIVERS!!

Known Famous Divers at Chelsea
==============================
Arjen Robben - FAMOUS
Didier Drogba - ALSO ONE OF THEM
Michael Ballack *new inclusion*
< leave space for new recruit >

Really an entertaining game, I wonder the Italians still got their superb passing skills. Face it, they show a wonderful football flair compare to England and Brazil. If you've watched the match, you should agree. Look at how Brazil and England plays (I know I love hitting at these two), compare it to the Ger vs Italy match. Even Germany plays better than the both of those much rated fans' team.

Mine! Mine! Mine! Wahahaha

I guessed that leaves only the French and the Portugese to battle for the other spot for the final. Well I am rooting for the French for personal reasons. I don't want someone to win the pool of money in my company. Hahaha...no one wins, then it would be spent on food. HAHA

2 Craps:

  • if some one wins also the money will be spend on food la, to treat you guys back! lol

    By Blogger Jason Leingod, at 4:08 AM  

  • hm..... as long as i got my free meal muahahaha

    By Blogger LouYea, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home